My absolutely favorite beer commercial! Kokanee - Ding Dong!

Old November 3rd 05, 07:14 PM
Usenet Joe

Default My absolutely favorite beer commercial! Kokanee - Ding Dong!

This post was taken from one of my favorite blogs. I agree with the
assessment that it's a strange but delightful ad. Here's the post:
Some days, there is nothing better than a funny beer commercial. I know, I'
ve been accused of having the taste of a 10 year old - but watching a great
beer commercial always lifts my spirits. (Pun intended.)
Kokanee Beer (It's what we *do drink up here in Idaho!) produced a quirky ad
not too long ago. This video is pretty large (over 7 megs) but worth the
wait!

Enjoy this downright strange and delightful ad right here.

http://www.digitalfog.com/index.php/...esh-ding-dong/