Recall for AFL's X-rated CD

Old April 2nd 04, 01:45 AM
DRS

Default Recall for AFL's X-rated CD

Do they want kiddies playing football or not? Sheesh.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...544629028.html

--

"I'm proud that I live in a country where witnessing two hours of bloody,
barbarous torture in gloating detail is considered indicia of religious

Old April 2nd 04, 02:28 AM
Proton Soup

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:45:02 +1000, "DRS"
wrote:

Do they want kiddies playing football or not? Sheesh.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...544629028.html

Gee, and I was told Australians were completely befuddled by some
Americans' response to Janet Jackson exposing herself on live
television. Somebody must be making that **** up.

Proton Soup

Old April 2nd 04, 11:19 AM
DRS

wrote:

Do they want kiddies playing football or not? Sheesh.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...544629028.html

Gee, and I was told Australians were completely befuddled by some
Americans' response to Janet Jackson exposing herself on live
television. Somebody must be making that **** up.

Say what? There's a hell of a difference between one second of accidental
nipple and soft porn being snuck into material specifically aimed at kids.

BOWFLEX RECALL Colin Lanktree General 2 February 4th 04 05:43 PM
Bowflex Recall Mark Thompson Weights 3 January 29th 04 04:51 PM