Corduzin

Old September 10th 04, 02:28 PM
Billy Boone

Default Corduzin

Reading the Bicyling magazine (October 2004) - and ran across an blurb about
Corduzin (question and answer). The article says it is scientifically
formulated to reduce fatigue and increase energy levels. It also says it is
legal in every nation and recognized by all athletic committes worldwide.
Corduzin gives your body the vitamins and minerals it needs to run faster on
less oxygen. Addit to your regimen, and you will see a huge difference in a
few weeks.

Sounds to good to be true (my father warned me of things like this).

Anyone have any experience with this 'supplement'??

BBB

Old September 10th 04, 03:07 PM
gym gravity

Billy Boone wrote:

Reading the Bicyling magazine (October 2004) - and ran across an blurb about
Corduzin (question and answer). The article says it is scientifically
formulated to reduce fatigue and increase energy levels. It also says it is
legal in every nation and recognized by all athletic committes worldwide.
Corduzin gives your body the vitamins and minerals it needs to run faster on
less oxygen. Addit to your regimen, and you will see a huge difference in a
few weeks.

Sounds to good to be true (my father warned me of things like this).

Anyone have any experience with this 'supplement'??

BBB

Try this too while you're at it.

http://www.athleteoctane.com/

If it's legal, either it doesn't work* , or it's just vitamins. Are you
a pro? If not, why dope? That's what you're doing, in essence.

* = scientifically demonstrated to enhance performance.
Old September 10th 04, 03:18 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

Sure these supplements increase stamina, strength, and endurance, but
they still can't do anything about your repellant personalities, or
questionable moral fiber. That has to come from within.

Old September 10th 04, 04:13 PM
gym gravity

Harold Buck wrote:

The harm is done to your bank account.

Yeah, that's what I think.

I was exaggerating a little.
Old September 10th 04, 04:33 PM
bj

"Harold Buck" wrote in message

Unfortunately, there are many people who will take this stuff--and sign
up for rapid weight-loss supplements, etc.--who say, "Well, it might
work, but even if it doesn't there's no harm in trying." The harm is
done to your bank account.

unless you wind up dead or something.
bj

Old September 11th 04, 01:40 PM
inturlektjuwal

probably designed to get the money in your pocket into theirs

news[email protected]_s02...

Old September 29th 04, 04:20 AM
cat5

I saw the ad in Runner's World and decided to give Corduzin a try. I
ordered the 3 month supply because I felt that it would take that long to
know if it was doing anything for/to me.
I started taking two capsules as directed every day beginning 8/17/04.

It's now 9/28/04 and I can tell you that I have seen / felt some
improvements in my stamina and endurance. I can say that I seem to be
able to run up hills more easily, and generally feel stronger.

However there is a catch to my results!!
At about the same time I began taking Corduzin, I also stepped up my
mileage. I was running only every other day until then, but began running
nearly every day to increase mileage.
I am now up to 50 miles per week and feeling much stronger.
But I attribute my increase in strength not to Corduzin, but to my
increase in mileage.

If I really wanted to do a study on Corduzin, I should have started taking
it while maintaining my current training.
But since I am training for the NYC marathon in November, I needed to
increase my mileage when I did.

I am not planning to replenish my supply of Corduzin when it runs out in
November.
I will continue to train through the winter for a spring marathon. At
this point my gut feeling is that Corduzin, like those herbal sex pills do
absolutely nothing except for the placebo effect.
I have never tried the sex pills, but I just heard a news item from the
FDA that those do absolutely nothing!
The FDA has never evaluated Corduzin, as is the case with most herbal
products.

My advice to anyone considering Corduzin is not to waste your money until
someone does a double-blind study which proves it's effectiveness.

Cat5

Old September 29th 04, 05:18 AM
Etherized

It's now 9/28/04 and I can tell you that I have seen / felt some
improvements in my stamina and endurance.

Go girrl!

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old September 29th 04, 10:42 AM
Barf Bag

Go girrl!

Its a she? Oops. I apologize, and alls forgiven if you send me a pic of your
boobs.