4 step repetition

Old April 17th 05, 04:10 AM
BobbyJ

Default 4 step repetition

While watching the Nautilus select tech commercial, I heard the term 4 step
rep. I searched the WWW and I failed to come up with any info about the 4
step rep. Can anyone explain the 4 step rep, or point me to a link that
explains it?

Thanks,
Bob

Old April 17th 05, 03:15 PM

While watching the Nautilus select tech commercial, I heard the term 4
step
rep. I searched the WWW and I failed to come up with any info about the
4
step rep. Can anyone explain the 4 step rep, or point me to a link
that
explains it?

Sure, I'd be glad too! Now this is complicated, so pay close attention.
First, you take 4 steps (use your fingers), and you're done. Link--
www.howtocountto4.org

Old April 19th 05, 01:40 AM
Selene

"BobbyJ" wrote
While watching the Nautilus select tech commercial, I heard the term 4

step
rep. I searched the WWW and I failed to come up with any info about the 4
step rep. Can anyone explain the 4 step rep, or point me to a link that
explains it?

It appears to be a $39.95 Bowflex secret.

Or starting bid on Ebay of $1 http://search.ebay.com/4-step-rep

S.