McMahon (MRC) Aero Brakes for Trade or Sale NIB

Old July 28th 04, 07:00 PM
Robert Efthimos

Default McMahon (MRC) Aero Brakes for Trade or Sale NIB

I have a pair of McMahon Racing Cycles (MRC) aero brakes for sale.
These are the machined aero brakes, similar to Campy Delta, only much
smaller and lighter, with titanium bolts. The last pair of these to
sell on ebay were in this auction, which closed at $271.00 for the
pair: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=3689615 098

There was also a recent ebay auction where a front NIB brake went for
$156.00: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

My set (both front and rear) is NIB, never used, and in their original
boxes. They are also pewter in color, which IMHO is much nicer than
the plain silver version. MRC's pewter is a steely blue-grey. I can
send pictures to serious purchasers.

What I am looking to trade for:
Ciclosport HAC4 PLUS cyclometer/heart rate monitor
NIB, never used only
2004 USB version only
Prefer US (MPH) version, may consider metric (KMH) version
Color preference: titanium, then US Postal, then black/blue
Not interested in used or incomplete units
See http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9119 828&rd=1
for an example of what I am looking for.

Unless you own a bike shop and I can pick and choose trade items, not
looking to trade for other items. Then again, if you do, you can
probably just order the HAC4 PLUS. If trade cannot be made, I will be
put up for sale here.

Thanks for reading.