|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Couple of newbie questions on routine substitutes
I am going to be starting this routine on Sunday:
I have the following for equipment:
- Power Rack
- Incline/flat bench
- Lat attachement for the power rack (has low pulley as well)
- 300lbs of Olympic weight and bar.
- no dumbells at this point.
I have a few questions:
- Can anyone recommend a substitue for the dip on Day 2? I am not setup
- Also, what is the best way to do calf raises without any machines?
Maybe just a 2x6 and a barbell? Are the seated calf machines any good?
I can get one a reasonable price.
- With the back hyperextensions on Day 1 - is there a way to do
extensions without the specialized machines? If not, what would be a
good subsitute for the hyperextension? I'd like to try stay away from
the Good Morning if possible.
- The above routine only has me doing crunches on one day. Are there any
issues with doing crunches on every workout day? In the past I'd do one
set in between each exercise.
Thanks a lot for the advice.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Two newbie questions||Larisa||Weights||3||September 5th 03 06:53 AM|
|What Is This Routine Missing?||A. Snow||Weights||1||September 5th 03 04:10 AM|
|Newbie questions about sweating and drinking water while walking||Uncle Peter||Walking||4||August 27th 03 06:39 AM|