Arnold's Oui Interview

Old September 8th 03, 11:46 AM
ATP

Default Arnold's Oui Interview

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html

Funny stuff.....

Old September 8th 03, 05:45 PM
Wendy Marsden

ATP wrote:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html

Funny stuff.....

And this guys SAYS he's a Republican? C'mon, he's not NEARLY homophobic
enough. (Everything else sounded about right, though.)

Wendy

Old September 8th 03, 10:16 PM
ATP

S&B wrote:
Are you sure this wasn't an interview with Lyle?

The stripper girlfriend? I was thinking the same thing, but there were no
monkeys involved.

S&B

.net...

Old September 8th 03, 10:38 PM
Lyle McDonald

ATP wrote:

S&B wrote:
Are you sure this wasn't an interview with Lyle?

The stripper girlfriend? I was thinking the same thing, but there were no
monkeys involved.

Since the stripper/computer science chick with the huge fake boobies
turned out to be a total waste of my time (1), my friend A. has now
found me a stripper/molecular biology major.

Seriously. We're all supposed to have lunch this week.

Lyle
1. Torturously long story short: despite 'saying' (i.e. lying like most
women) that she wanted a nice guy, smart, blah, blah, blah, she was
mainly attracted to pussy-ass Harley riding retards (her only 'true
love', when things got tough the guy just disappeared one day, becuase
that's what a real man does under those circumstances).
Old September 8th 03, 10:52 PM
SJ

Lyle McDonald wrote:

ATP wrote:

S&B wrote:

Are you sure this wasn't an interview with Lyle?

The stripper girlfriend? I was thinking the same thing, but there were no
monkeys involved.

Since the stripper/computer science chick with the huge fake boobies
turned out to be a total waste of my time (1), my friend A. has now
found me a stripper/molecular biology major.

Seriously. We're all supposed to have lunch this week.

Lyle
1. Torturously long story short: despite 'saying' (i.e. lying like most
women) that she wanted a nice guy, smart, blah, blah, blah, she was
mainly attracted to pussy-ass Harley riding retards (her only 'true
love', when things got tough the guy just disappeared one day, becuase
that's what a real man does under those circumstances).

Well, I can sort of see where she's coming from, but I also see her big
mistake. I also say that I'd like a nice guy, and I really would. The
problem is that most of the "nice guys" I've dated have turned out to be
assholes, and there's no point dating a "nice guy" who's not even nice.
Therefore I can see the temptation to go with the Harley-riding retard,
because at least you know what you're getting. But here was her big
mistake - you can't take your relationship with your Harley-riding
retard too seriously. You have to remember that he is, as my friend said
last night of my Harley-riding retard, just a piece of ass.

Old September 8th 03, 11:04 PM
Lee Michaels

"SJ" wrote in message
Lyle McDonald wrote:

ATP wrote:

S&B wrote:

[...]

Somehow, I think most guys would choke back the tears, and continue the
relationship. Just to be with you.

Code monkey meets Harley-riding retard. There is a Hollywood romance movie
just waiting to be made.

Where is Nina when you need her? NINA!!! NINA!!

Old September 9th 03, 01:35 AM
Sarah Jane

In Lyle McDonald wrote:
SJ wrote:

Lyle McDonald wrote:

ATP wrote:

S&B wrote:

[...]

Except that this girl described HRR as her 'true love'.

And therein lies the problem.

Told me how
he was so strong, silent, all that typical girl romantic bull****.

Silent? Damn, I wish. My HRR just babbled at me on the phone for almost
an hour. Oh my, but he does go on - whining about quantitative analysis
and how many lab hours he has this semester.

So when she made him quit dealing drugs, and he couldn't make $3k a
week anymore from a real job, he just upped and left town, ran away to
Canada. Would call her from time to time and weep on the phone to her.

That's charming. What woman wouldn't want that?

And, I, as usual, forgot the cardinal rule: I tried to treat an
utterly self-absorbed stripper as a real human being instead of a pair
of tits/a vagina with legs.

IOW you made the same mistake with her that she made with the HRR.

She told the friend who set us up how
much she liked that I didn't treat her like another big-titted bimbo
but, ultimately, that's the only way she knows or can understand how
to be treated.

Shocking, isn't it? A stripper who's accustomed to being treated like
crap - who'da thunk it?

Lyle
at least I'm not bitter or anything

Old September 9th 03, 04:33 AM
ATP

Lyle McDonald wrote:
SJ wrote:

Lyle McDonald wrote:

ATP wrote:

S&B wrote:

[...]

Except that this girl described HRR as her 'true love'. Told me how
he was so strong, silent, all that typical girl romantic bull****.

So when she made him quit dealing drugs, and he couldn't make $3k a
week anymore from a real job, he just upped and left town, ran away to
Canada. Would call her from time to time and weep on the phone to her.

So whereas most girls will say they want a 'decent, polite, smart,
courteous guy' when they really want a pretty boy asshole who treats
them like ****, this girl said she wanted a 'decent, polite, smart,
courteous guy' when she really wanted an emotionally weak HRR who gave
off the outward manifestation of being strong. Which is altogether
understandable when a girl is in her early to mid 20's, but not when
she's 30 and bitching about how she can't find a decent guy to get
involved with (b/c she dresses and acts like your typical white trash
hoochie girl stripper).

Of course, the same girl interpreted a rather innocuous note I left
her as a 'love letter'. This was after she told people that she and
I were going to get a house together because I was playing along with
her nonesense one day. She was seriously living in her own little
reality; one that never quite intersected with 'real' reality.

And, I, as usual, forgot the cardinal rule: I tried to treat an
utterly self-absorbed stripper as a real human being instead of a
pair of tits/a vagina with legs. She told the friend who set us up
how much she liked that I didn't treat her like another big-titted
bimbo but, ultimately, that's the only way she knows or can
understand how to be treated.

Lyle
at least I'm not bitter or anything

Even the self-absorbed deserve to be treated like real human beings. For
example, in a recent episode, Blossom tried to convince Mojo Jojo that he
would be much happier being nice. Unfortunately, it did not work and the
Powerpuff Girls had to bust that white thing on his head open and expose his
brain....

Old September 9th 03, 06:55 AM
Lyle McDonald

ATP wrote:

Lyle McDonald wrote:

And, I, as usual, forgot the cardinal rule: I tried to treat an
utterly self-absorbed stripper as a real human being instead of a
pair of tits/a vagina with legs. She told the friend who set us up
how much she liked that I didn't treat her like another big-titted
bimbo but, ultimately, that's the only way she knows or can
understand how to be treated.

Lyle
at least I'm not bitter or anything

Even the self-absorbed deserve to be treated like real human beings.

Deserve, perhaps.

But, with a chick like this, it wasn't going to get me laid.

For
example, in a recent episode, Blossom tried to convince Mojo Jojo that he
would be much happier being nice. Unfortunately, it did not work and the
Powerpuff Girls had to bust that white thing on his head open and expose his
brain....

Exactly.

Lyle
Old September 9th 03, 12:22 PM
ab

I tried to treat an utterly
self-absorbed stripper as a real human being instead of a pair of tits/a
vagina with legs. Lyle

I thought most strippers were lez-beans anyway and thought guys were just
the dumb dinks that paid for everything? I hope you at least got some O that
action.

al

---