Completion Party..

Old September 30th 04, 06:43 PM
RJ Webb

Default Completion Party..

I am hoping to finish my first tour of Donald's Tables on Blairdenon
Hill, Ochils on Saturday 9th October.

If anyone can be bothered, feel free to come along, meet at the summit
at 14:30. Other mad baggers will be in attendance. Similarly anyone
not wanting to meet loonies on tour may chose to avoid Ben Cleuch and
the west end of the Ochils that day.

Richard Webb

Old September 30th 04, 08:57 PM
Graham Ingram

"RJ Webb" wrote in message
I am hoping to finish my first tour of Donald's Tables on Blairdenon
Hill, Ochils on Saturday 9th October.

If anyone can be bothered, feel free to come along, meet at the

summit
at 14:30. Other mad baggers will be in attendance. Similarly

anyone
not wanting to meet loonies on tour may chose to avoid Ben Cleuch

and
the west end of the Ochils that day.

Congratulations in advance ( but that is always tempting fate ! )
Have a great day and a successful summit

Cheers
Graham

Old October 10th 04, 11:08 AM
Graham Ingram

"RJ Webb" wrote in message
I am hoping to finish my first tour of Donald's Tables on

Blairdenon
Hill, Ochils on Saturday 9th October.

If anyone can be bothered, feel free to come along, meet at the

summit
at 14:30. Other mad baggers will be in attendance. Similarly

anyone
not wanting to meet loonies on tour may chose to avoid Ben Cleuch

and
the west end of the Ochils that day.

Hopefully all went well and you had a successful summit ?

Cheers
Graham

Old October 10th 04, 02:30 PM
RJ Webb

Hopefully all went well and you had a successful summit ?

Cheers
Graham

Thank you...

yes.. a very good day with a sunny trip up Ben Cleuch followed by
Glenkinchie on Blairdenon

Richard Webb

Online Munro Completion Map Stuart Walking in the UK 34 August 5th 04 10:19 PM
The party of Family Values Pete Weights 8 June 13th 04 12:35 PM
Pity party Tundra Wookie Weights 12 April 6th 04 12:05 AM
Non-running pictures of our group party last night Jonathan Sydenham Running 2 February 2nd 04 12:03 AM
Primal Quest Viewing Party kellyrahn Running 0 December 20th 03 12:37 AM