Photographic evidence of a completion

Old June 5th 06, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Photographic evidence of a completion

It's official and there's a photo on the SMC site to prove it. Not sure
what on earth they have done to the picture - cos that is not how I sent
it. I think the green things represent Angus's expensive helicopters
trying to do a search and rescue in the teeth of the storm.

--
Martin Richardson
539/1554 Marilyns - 65% to go 60/89 Donalds - 33% to go
Old June 6th 06, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

"Martin Richardson" wrote in message
It's official and there's a photo on the SMC site to prove it. Not sure
what on earth they have done to the picture - cos that is not how I sent
it. I think the green things represent Angus's expensive helicopters
trying to do a search and rescue in the teeth of the storm.

That is a bizarre picture! That said, many of the others on the site share
the same 'stylish colouring' around the edges.
I'm sure I have one of you choking on your ginger beer somewhere... ;-)

Nick

Old June 6th 06, 02:04 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Martin Richardson wrote:
It's official and there's a photo on the SMC site to prove it. Not sure
what on earth they have done to the picture - cos that is not how I sent
it. I think the green things represent Angus's expensive helicopters
trying to do a search and rescue in the teeth of the storm.

--
Martin Richardson
539/1554 Marilyns - 65% to go 60/89 Donalds - 33% to go
61/211 Irish Hewitts - 71% to go 20/220 Corbetts - 91% to go

Completion of what? Munros? Doesn't prove a thing a photo :-0

Granville

Old June 6th 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

"Martin Richardson" wrote in message
It's official and there's a photo on the SMC site to prove it. Not sure
what on earth they have done to the picture - cos that is not how I sent
it. I think the green things represent Angus's expensive helicopters
trying to do a search and rescue in the teeth of the storm.

--
Martin Richardson
539/1554 Marilyns - 65% to go 60/89 Donalds - 33% to go
61/211 Irish Hewitts - 71% to go 20/220 Corbetts - 91% to go

It's a pretty frame - must have took hours of photoshopping.

Jhimmy