Time to throw in the towel to TBR?

Old March 11th 06, 10:26 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Time to throw in the towel to TBR?

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:22:35 GMT, Joe Humble
wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/MiscFitnessWeights

Anyone can join and my commitment is not to ban anyone except blatant
trolls. I just don't know if Usenet offers a real method to deal with
truly disturbed people with a LOT of time on their hands.

Oh please Joe. don't go. I luv you long, long time!
Old March 12th 06, 05:24 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:39:26 GMT, Joe Humble
wrote:

I can tell ya, it IS pretty satisfying to have a "ban" option to use.

It's about time I used deodorant.

Joe

Leonids 2004 Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 304 November 3rd 04 11:24 PM
Debate #2 Top Sirloin Weights 191 October 14th 04 04:42 PM
Race report - first triathlon (long) Chris Durkin Swimming 8 July 16th 04 04:33 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 01:21 AM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 06:51 PM