Elliptical Trainer recommendation: Proform, Diamondback etc

Old December 23rd 03, 12:05 AM
Ryan Johnson

Default Elliptical Trainer recommendation: Proform, Diamondback etc

Hi

I'm looking for an elliptical trainer that can give a full body
workout in the $500 range. I saw a couple of machines in local stores
- Proform 800 and Diamondback 300EL. I'd like to know if you'll
recommend either of these machines or any one else that you've tried
in this price range.

My primary factors for consideration are floorspace (I have limited
floorspace) and reliability. My wife and I will both use it about 5
times a week. Are these machines reliable? Is it required to get the
extended warranty on these for another $100 or can I skip it.

Thanks

-Ryan