Used Daktronics Timing System

Old March 9th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming

Default Used Daktronics Timing System

We upgraded our timing system to a new Daktronics timers and scoreboard.

The old system was also a Daktronics with a single line LED display and 8
touchpads.

We have a team interested in purchasing the old system.

Any ideas on what a fair price might be?

Which GPS Running 23 October 2nd 05 07:31 PM
Need help finding a timing system Walden Manor, including Chip, Skipper, Sky, Sue Triathalon 4 May 26th 04 01:56 PM
Polar USB IR installation help Scott Lindner Triathalon 21 February 24th 04 05:14 PM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 06:51 PM