Marathon Listings

Old July 1st 05, 01:31 PM
Billy Boone

Default Marathon Listings

I've tried googling several word combinations ... and haven't found
anything - but I was after a site (if one exist) that has a listing of
available marathons (may not be just one). With tris - there are several
such kind of sites (trifind.com, www.usatriathlon.org).

Appreciate any pointers/insight.

BBB

Old July 1st 05, 03:07 PM

Try www.marathonguide.com - it's based on your side of the Big Pond,
but also has international marathons and their ratings provided by
those who have run them and links to official web-sites.

Old July 5th 05, 04:07 PM
metallifried

I might try active.com as well - they seem to list a whole lot of
stuff.

Old July 5th 05, 09:46 PM
Roger Cortesi

On 2005-07-05 11:07:23 -0400, "metallifried" said:

I might try active.com as well - they seem to list a whole lot of
stuff.

Also Runners Web
http://www.runnersweb.com/running.html

has a lot marathon links, search the site for marathon.
(here is a longer link to their marathon links that might not paste properly)

http://www.runnersweb.com/running/rw...ng/rw_mar.html

To email me, remove the greeting from my email address.

(for athletes) The Digital Athletic Log http://rogercortesi.com/athleticlog/

(for nerds) The Online Equation Editor http://rogercortesi.com/eqn/

Old July 5th 05, 09:52 PM
Devon R Lougheed

try canuckrunner.com, while aimed at Canadians it also has listings for
the USA as well.

-Dee