saying hi...

Old July 5th 05, 09:27 PM
Devon R Lougheed

Default saying hi...

Hi there,
I'm Devon, a tri newbie with one give-it-a-tri under my belt, and my first
sprint distance coming up in two weekends in Toronto. I've been lurking
for a few weeks, and thought I'd take the plunge into conversation!

Like most newbies, my run is the strongest, my bike is about average, and
my swim is the weakest. BUT, I've been reading a lot, training even more,
and lovin' it.

So.. hello!
Old July 6th 05, 02:36 PM
Mike Tennent

Devon R Lougheed wrote:

Hi there,
I'm Devon, a tri newbie with one give-it-a-tri under my belt, and my first
sprint distance coming up in two weekends in Toronto. I've been lurking
for a few weeks, and thought I'd take the plunge into conversation!

Like most newbies, my run is the strongest, my bike is about average, and
my swim is the weakest. BUT, I've been reading a lot, training even more,
and lovin' it.

So.. hello!

Welcome to RST and triathlon.

Let us know how you're doing and be sure to give us a report on your
next race.

Mike Tennent
"IronPenguin"