I Love Meeting Old Friends

Old January 16th 04, 04:51 AM
Bruce

Default I Love Meeting Old Friends

After a few years layoff, I've been lifting hard for 3-4 months and making
great strength gains as well as mass gains. I'm doing mass building heavy
low reps, few sets, compound movements 3X per week.

Anyway, I've noticed a lot of growth but it seems no one else but my wife
has. This week, I've ran into 2 people I hadn't seen in a few months and
both of them were like "WOW! Look at those muscles, have you been working
out?"

I love that