Hey Will! Squatting with the Centurion

Old October 26th 04, 06:01 AM
Will

Default Hey Will! Squatting with the Centurion

In article ,
John Hanson wrote:

How heavy are you going with your Centurion? I think you said that it
takes about 530 to break parallel?

Yeah, with a shoulder-width stance 530 will get me to legal depth. I
take a little less air than usual though to make depth with that kind of
weight. I don't round my back but will let out a little air or let my
knees come forward a bit if I have to.

I can actually make depth easier with a wider stance. Latley I've been
training for an APF meet but even with a pair of two ply briefs (albeit
Inzer Z-suit material, nothing crazy) on under my suit I made it to
parallel with 505. I keep good form but really divebomb the last few
inches into the hole.

Squatting Question DHW Weights 1 July 20th 04 05:04 PM
I have completely lost my confidence for squatting. Stephen Mulholland Weights 61 April 26th 04 08:58 AM
Squatting and DLing in the same workout carla Weights 4 March 13th 04 12:46 AM
kneecap hurts after squatting s t e v e Weights 7 January 25th 04 11:47 AM
Hip flexors and squatting low Dally Weights 83 January 22nd 04 06:38 AM