Wales

Old April 20th 04, 09:41 PM
Paul Cummings

Default Wales

I like walking in Wales because there are big hill and I am 9.

Love
Ben Cummings

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

Old April 20th 04, 10:48 PM
AndyP

"Paul Cummings" wrote

I like walking in Wales because there are big hill and I am 9.

Love
Ben Cummings

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

When you get to be 10 try Scotland. They've got even bigger hills.

Old April 21st 04, 08:31 AM
Martin Richardson

In message , Paul Cummings
writes
I like walking in Wales because there are big hill and I am 9.

Love
Ben Cummings

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

Hi Ben

The great thing about hills is that they do not go away. You can go back
to them time after time.

Have fun.

--
Martin Richardson
227/284 Munros - 20% to go 34/34 'Furths' & 439/439 Nuttalls - 0% to go
Old April 21st 04, 11:32 AM
W. D. Grey

In article , Martin Richardson
writes
Hi Ben

The great thing about hills is that they do not go away. You can go
back to them time after time.

And when you get to my age they're not only big - they're enormous and
getting bigger :-)

Enjoy,
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old April 21st 04, 07:44 PM
sandy saunders

Great little walker ...... but ....

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

Who is Paul Cummings?

--
Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

"Mountains or Mole Hills ..... sumitting
still brings the same excitement"

Old April 21st 04, 08:30 PM
Martin Richardson

In message [email protected], sandy saunders
writes
Great little walker ...... but ....

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

Who is Paul Cummings?

Ben's Dad, of course.

Old April 21st 04, 11:35 PM
Paul Rooney

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:44:29 +0100, "sandy saunders"
wrote:

Great little walker ...... but ....

P.S. I am Paul Cummings's son

Who is Paul Cummings?

One of our longstanding irregular regulars.

--

Paul

My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

http://paulrooney.netfirms.com