Calling PEEWIGLET

Old December 22nd 04, 10:17 PM
Peewiglet

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:54:57 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
wrote:

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

bounce, bounce...

I'm here! I've moved domain due to spam overload, but have now sent
out new email details. Apolog's for disorganisation...

[...]
Here's a toast to the dead already,
And here's to the next man to die.

fx: lifts glass of red wine

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old December 22nd 04, 10:17 PM
Peewiglet

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:29:26 +0000, Judith
wrote:

[...]
Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

fx: thwack!

:-) Since when was there a Cotswolds round here, then?? ....

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old December 22nd 04, 10:18 PM
Peewiglet

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:35:30 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

[...]
How ignominious dieing on a _shopping_ trip ;-)

fx: s******...

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old December 22nd 04, 10:26 PM
Judith

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:17:54 +0000, Peewiglet
wrote:

Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

fx: thwack!

:-) Since when was there a Cotswolds round here, then?? ....

Good point. I bought my Tevas at Hedge End (Southampton) Cotswolds as
I just happened to be passing and it was less out of my way (from up
here in the North West) than going to Betws y Coed or Mancland.

They should open one in Chester. Or perhaps it's best that they
don't!

Judith
Old December 22nd 04, 10:36 PM
Peewiglet

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:26:50 +0000, Judith
wrote:

[...]
Good point. I bought my Tevas at Hedge End (Southampton) Cotswolds as
I just happened to be passing and it was less out of my way (from up
here in the North West) than going to Betws y Coed or Mancland.

They should open one in Chester. Or perhaps it's best that they
don't!

Chester?? They should open one *here*! :-)

(Or then again, as you say....)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old December 22nd 04, 11:34 PM
Stuart

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:54:03 -0000, Dave H wrote:

I have a theory though: she said she was going Christmas shopping over
the weekend, and you know she keeps going on about how poor her
navigation is .... I think she is still trying to find her way out

of
the Trafford centre :-)

Please don't jest re things like that. I have the misfortune to live two
junctions before the TC, on a good day traffic is two junctions backed

up.
At this time of year its gridlocked as far as the M61/M62 anti clockwise

and
as far as Northernden clockwise.

Or in my words, I cant be arsed trying to get out the door while its

open.

Simple go the other way round the M60. :-)

My brother lives near J 20 Parents from J 24. My route in from The
South J 4 or 5. I usually continue north from J 15, alternative route
to parents from that mad thing they call J18.

And you took a pop at me for posting Off Topic .....

Old December 22nd 04, 11:47 PM
Phil Cook

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:34:30 -0000, Stuart wrote:

And you took a pop at me for posting Off Topic .....

It wasn't you personally. It was the GPS thread rearing it's head
*again* and getting combined with a punctuation rant....

Old December 22nd 04, 11:55 PM
Peewiglet

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:54:57 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
wrote:

Hey, John: just dropping a line here to let you know that I emailed
you y/day. I'm not sure that my email from a week or so was delivered,
so wanted to mention it here too.

(Hope you had a safe and enjoyable journey to Spain!)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old December 23rd 04, 12:45 AM
Peewiglet

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:38:05 -0000, Darren G
wrote:

[...]
are you using the pw.com or w.co.uk for mail?

engages brain, does the obvious check, and the mist clears slightly

assuming it is the latter judging by dns record?

Either will do, in fact; indecisive, you see :-)

I tried to think of a way of protecting one entirely from the
spammers, but in the end I don't suppose that's possible. I still have
my old domain, so if in a couple of years I've been swamped at the new
addresses then I'll probably just revert to it

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~