Update Software Release - SMARTrain V1.10

Old September 4th 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.running
joe cipale

Default Update Software Release - SMARTrain V1.10

Okay.. it has been a long, LOOOOONG time (over 3 years) since I last had a
chance to work on this, but the economy being what it is has given me a
chance to to just that.

SMARTrain V1.10 has been released to the world. It is a CLI-based Open
Source application (for linux) to track your training/racing/meandering
for cycling, running and/or swimming. Fixes with this release include: * A
better date edit procedure
* A beter maintenace tracking algorithm

New features for this release include: * Cleaner report generation (text
files only) * A frame and bike configuration tracking utility(Do you have
one frame that you may run with differnt wheels for a Crit or a TT or
Road Race?).

This application has been tested on SuSE, Fedora, ubuntu and Debian. It
has been smoke-tested on a Solaris 10 platform. I have not been able to
very that it will install/run on a Mac with OS-X, but since the kernel is
Debian, I am confident that it will compile and run.

I am having issues with SourceForge at the moment, but you can download
the application from:
http://www.aracnet.com/~joec/downloads/SMARTrain.html

The usual cavets apply.

Joe Cipale