House for rent for Penticton Ironman Triathlon 2010

Old July 20th 10, 06:02 AM
JenyAnyDots JenyAnyDots is offline
Junior Member

Location: Penticton, BC
Default House for rent for Penticton Ironman Triathlon 2010

Hello all,

I just thought I'd post that our house is available for renting during the lead up to, during and after this year's Ironman in Penticton, British Columbia.

It is a lovely, peaceful and downtown location. 2 bedrooms and another room which could be a great stretching room, or even another place to sleep. Fully fenced yard and a nice deck.

Check it out here if you're interested:
http://www.wix.com/JennyAnyDots/Vacation-Rental

Cheers,