scottish walks

Old October 31st 03, 04:26 PM
BJ

Default scottish walks

Can anyone recommend any good scottish walks?
Old October 31st 03, 04:50 PM
John Hearns

Let me be the first to say it.

Class assignment time at College again :-)

Old October 31st 03, 04:52 PM
david hill

BJ wrote
Can anyone recommend any good scottish walks?

Well you could walk to the chippie to get a fried mars bar.
But then we could be hyper active and walk to the pub.
Don't forget its nearly that time of year with lump of coal well
8 weeks away approx.

How about doing a Google search for Scottish Walks FIRST and then come
here to ask PERTINENT questions about those walks that are listed

With the other thread it seems to be that time of the season
yet again.
--
david hill
Old October 31st 03, 06:01 PM
Chris Street

BJ wrote:
Can anyone recommend any good scottish walks?

I notice that the clueless lecturers are about again.

Old October 31st 03, 06:04 PM
Bernard Hill

In article , John Hearns
writes
Let me be the first to say it.

Class assignment time at College again :-)

No, I think that's definitely a :-(

I thought we had finally got through to them as there has been nothing
for several months.

Anyone know where it's coming from?

Bernard Hill
Selkirk, Scotland

Old October 31st 03, 06:16 PM
Pam Scruton

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:04:23 +0000, Bernard Hill
materialised from cyberspace, tapped me on
the shoulder and said:

Anyone know where it's coming from?

Langside College I think. There's a paisley.ac.uk contact in the RIPE
database for the IP address.
--
Pam
Take out the dog to reply
Old October 31st 03, 06:16 PM
Chris Street

Bernard Hill wrote:

In article , John Hearns
writes

Let me be the first to say it.

Class assignment time at College again :-)

No, I think that's definitely a :-(

I thought we had finally got through to them as there has been nothing
for several months.

Anyone know where it's coming from?

Bernard Hill
Selkirk, Scotland

Looks like Glasgow but the IP addresses are unresolvable for some odd
reason which isn't what youd expect from a FE college.

Old October 31st 03, 06:26 PM
Chris Street

Chris Street wrote:

Bernard Hill wrote:

In article , John Hearns
writes

Let me be the first to say it.

Class assignment time at College again :-)

No, I think that's definitely a :-(

I thought we had finally got through to them as there has been nothing
for several months.

Anyone know where it's coming from?

Bernard Hill
Selkirk, Scotland

Looks like Glasgow but the IP addresses are unresolvable for some odd
reason which isn't what youd expect from a FE college.

Further digging makes it look like Langside college. Umm - I think I've
got a polluted DNS database here - 5:30pm on Friday. Typical!

New Treadmill Walks Wayne Walking 0 July 10th 04 07:02 PM
VIRTUAL WALKS FOR TREADMILLS AND BIKES Wayne Walking 0 June 27th 04 06:46 AM
Morning or Evening Walks? Violets R. Blue Walking 11 February 6th 04 07:05 PM
TR - Photos from recent walks Paul Rooney Walking in the UK 64 September 29th 03 01:31 AM
Whitby N.Yorks walks ? Idler Walking in the UK 1 September 27th 03 11:15 AM