Ha ha ha, jokes on you!

Old May 14th 05, 01:42 AM

Default Ha ha ha, jokes on you!

"Whose laughing now?" by A. Patriot

You know I was so damn sick of years and years of military reservists
bragging and boasting how for one weekend a month they got to sit in
the woods and "drink beer and smoke doobies while we paid for it", and
what fun it was. Well isn't it funny how a few years can change things?
These dumbasses are now over in Iraq, crouching in a foxhole of sand in
a fetal position, dodging bulletts and car bombers crying "momma
momma", And now I AM THE ONE drinking beer and laughing! Do I support
the troops? Nope. An illegal war gets nothing from me, and frankly we
have CO status for anyone who felt it was an illegal, immoral war. I
have a good friend on my joke list that is there, and while I pray for
him and his family, I cannot condone his being there.
So ha ha ha...

Old May 14th 05, 10:46 AM
Janithor

x-no-archive: yes

wrote:
"Whose laughing now?" by A. Patriot

You know I was so damn sick of years and years of military reservists
bragging and boasting how for one weekend a month they got to sit in
the woods and "drink beer and smoke doobies while we paid for it", and
what fun it was. Well isn't it funny how a few years can change things?
These dumbasses are now over in Iraq, crouching in a foxhole of sand in
a fetal position, dodging bulletts and car bombers crying "momma
momma", And now I AM THE ONE drinking beer and laughing! Do I support
the troops? Nope. An illegal war gets nothing from me, and frankly we
have CO status for anyone who felt it was an illegal, immoral war. I
have a good friend on my joke list that is there, and while I pray for
him and his family, I cannot condone his being there.
So ha ha ha...

Aren't you the guy posting about stabbing Twittering One in the neck?
Yes, the compassion, the love of humanity, the hatred of unjust violence
shines through in your posts. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Off-topic:
Slipping in my training the last 2 weeks, hadn't run for 4 days straight
until today. I decided I can't do the SF marathon - money & time
issues, plus the pressure of having to up my milage. Having an event to
train helps so much to keep me motivated and running consistently.
Looks like Tahoe in Ocbober, with short local runs inbetween. I'm
thinking of using 5-10K's for speed training.

Old May 14th 05, 12:33 PM
[email protected]

Aren't you the guy posting about stabbing Twittering One in the neck?

No, aren't you him? I thought it was you. But in any event she deserves
it, and I'm quite sure it, or a similar incident, will soon stop her
little "psycho fingers" from posting. Patience is a vurtue, and good
things come to those that wait.

Old May 14th 05, 03:42 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

I'm supporting the war, but not the troops...........I just have to be
different.

Blonde JOKES whitedogs Walking in the UK 1 March 1st 05 11:39 PM
Victorian JOKES whitedogs Walking in the UK 0 March 1st 05 10:47 PM
Running Jokes JaKoB Running 7 October 29th 04 12:59 PM
HOW TO TRAIN FOR A MARATHON ???!???? Itchy Sanchez Running 10 December 10th 03 04:05 PM