scammer !!!

Old October 29th 03, 12:55 PM

Default scammer !!!

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY:

COCERHAN ALEXANDRU TUDOR

PERSONAL ADDRESS:

STREET: M. VITEAZU NR.6 BL.28 SC.A AP11
ZIP: 5875
CITY: RADAUTI
COUNTRY: ROMANIA

HOME PHONE NUMBER: +40230561603

He is well known scammer and steal people money selling various stuff on the
internet.
( he sold heroind, extasy and other hard drugs to kids on the internet)

LAST TIME HE SCAMMED MANY PEOPLE UNDER FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES:

HE RECEIVED MONEY ON FOLLOWING NAMES:

DURDUC CONSTANTIN AURELIU - AND - BADANAC NICOLAE ---

BE CAREFUL THIS GUYS IS A HEROIN DEALER, A THIEF AND A SCAMMER.
SOON I WILL POST PICTURES WITH HIM ! THIS is a temp. page. I will post NEW
page with other romanian scammers and their pictures !
ALSO I WILL POST A SCAN OF HIS ID CARD !
BE CAREFUL IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS GUY NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM