Large scale for large feet?

Old January 28th 04, 03:27 PM
Peter Gibbons

Default Large scale for large feet?

I wear a size 13 shoe and have problems finding a scale where my toes
don't hang over the top.

I've checked my local Target, Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond but
haven't found anything large enough yet. So it looks like getting
something online is probably going to be my best bet, but from what
I've seen, most online retailers don't tell you the measurements
(length/width) of scales.

So can someone else with large feet recommend a large scale that might
work for me?
Old January 28th 04, 03:52 PM
Fraser Johnston

"Peter Gibbons" wrote in message
om...
I wear a size 13 shoe and have problems finding a scale where my toes
don't hang over the top.

I've checked my local Target, Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond but
haven't found anything large enough yet. So it looks like getting
something online is probably going to be my best bet, but from what
I've seen, most online retailers don't tell you the measurements
(length/width) of scales.

So can someone else with large feet recommend a large scale that might
work for me?

Any scale will work if you stand on the balls of your feet.

Fraser

Old January 28th 04, 06:24 PM
Oldman

Peter Gibbons wrote:
I wear a size 13 shoe and have problems finding a scale where my toes
don't hang over the top.

I've checked my local Target, Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond but
haven't found anything large enough yet. So it looks like getting
something online is probably going to be my best bet, but from what
I've seen, most online retailers don't tell you the measurements
(length/width) of scales.

So can someone else with large feet recommend a large scale that might
work for me?

You aren't 5 ft. 6in. tall are you? Heh heh.

Old January 28th 04, 07:07 PM
Sooky Grumper

www.sasquatch-shop.com

Old January 28th 04, 07:19 PM
PackFan

It doesn't matter if your feet hang over a little bit as long as they aren't
touching anything at all. The scale is still supporting all of your weight.

Old January 31st 04, 01:05 AM
Lee Michaels

"Dr. Dickie" wrote

Oh yeah, that thing about size of feet and everything else.....pure
fiction

Reminds me of that old Jeff Foxworthy joke.

He talks about all those old references like this. He talks about the big
feet. Then he talks about the big hands. Then he talks about the big nose.
Etc, etc.

Then he ends the little story with the line, "That guy had better be packin"
cause he sure is goofy lookin".

Old January 31st 04, 10:20 AM
Dr. Dickie

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:05:22 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Dr. Dickie" wrote

Oh yeah, that thing about size of feet and everything else.....pure
fiction

Reminds me of that old Jeff Foxworthy joke.

He talks about all those old references like this. He talks about the big
feet. Then he talks about the big hands. Then he talks about the big nose.
Etc, etc.

Then he ends the little story with the line, "That guy had better be packin"
cause he sure is goofy lookin".

I usually just get the, "You don't need skis to go water skiing do
you?"
Fortunately I am about 6'2" or 3", so while the 14's look large, they
are not quite clown sized. Not to say that I am not a Bozo, but that
is something else altogether.

Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
Poking kooks with a pointy stick
"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
Wallace Stevens-1923

That fat sonofobitch broke the scale! Tundra Wookie Weights 19 January 7th 04 11:29 PM
beam weight scale jack12 Weights 0 December 13th 03 05:09 AM
sore feet .... Robert Lombardi Walking 8 November 21st 03 12:40 AM
Scale for body fat & body water ---- Tanita vs Life Fascination Brand Bargain Weights 2 September 17th 03 01:27 PM
suggestion on weight scale purchase Harry Weights 0 August 24th 03 01:47 AM