Open Letter to Lady Veteran and all concerned

Old June 27th 03, 07:44 PM
NR

Default Open Letter to Lady Veteran and all concerned

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, "Robin KingSize" oinked:

"EMT420" wrote in message
om...
| Dear Lady Veteran,
| I have been following your missives with some interest. Although I
| frequent the alt.tasteless newsgroup, I generally do not get
involved
| in intergroup flame wars. However, since you have mentioned that you
| have some health problems, I thought it important to share with you
| some information which will concern you, from a healthcare worker's
| perspective.

Have you indeed been following LV's posts, or just those of
the
guy who's forging her? Check the headers.

Why do you assume that he didn't?

| I want you to know that this is not a matter of discrimination or
| acceptance. This is a matter of mechanics. This scenario is played
out
| every day in every city, and it sucks for everyone involved. It's
| extremely frustrating and discouraging for an EMT to watch a patient
| *die* because we don't have the physical strength to move you.

Since LV is not extremely fat (at least, judging from a
picture
of her), I pity the EMT that couldn't lift her, if need be.

Lady Veteran : 260 pounds, height: 5'6.5", BMI: 40.8*,
Age: 45 * rounded up (heh) to 5'7"
- - - - Message-ID:
UPDATE: thanks to the tireless efforts of marty and other charitable souls
bobbi has embraced fat rejectance and lost 20 pounds. the revised figures
240 pounds, height: 5'6.5", BMI: 37.6
- - - - Message-ID:

Could you lift Lady Veteran, Robin?

Well?

| As one who has seen this far too often, I'll be honest with you:
this
| scenario is your future. It is not a question of if, but when.

If it happens that often, maybe we *should* figure out a way
to move very fat patients. Or have our EMTs bulk up.

EMT 420 was referring to the post regarding the peeg that weighed 600+
pounds. Are you stating that it should be a job requirement of EMT's to
have the ability to lift 600 pounds? That would probably disqualify all
women from the job, then you would be oinking about discrimination.

NR

http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant.html
http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant2.html

If I catch you busting into a mass and vilifying a church, the last thing
you'll hear in your entire life, will be the ratatatatat of an automatic.
- --Steve Chaney to Mark Ira Kaufman
Young Mr. Chaney, the man who has told me that he wants to murder me and
sodomize women in my family, has said, repeatedly, that advocates for
choice had vandalized churches.
- --Mark Ira Kaufman
she probably has to have her picture taken by satellite because no normal
camera can fit all that whale blubber into one picture.
- --Steve Chaney
Excessively fat women look ugly. It is impractical to try and have sex when
she's 100lbs overweight and the weight is all fat - but most women ain't
that big.
- --Steve Chaney
You of course do know what a lot of Asian women prefer, right? Besides,
after ****ing a cute asian chick, experience tells me it isn't all that
except that she looks good on your arm. In bed it ain't much at all. If the
lights go out, any guy whose hormones are more fixed on performance than
looks, is going to go to sleep right there and then.
- --Steve Chaney
Clarice and Allisson were well beyond a BMI of 25 in their pictures where
they were called cows.
- --Steve Chaney

Old June 27th 03, 07:44 PM
NR

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, "Robin KingSize" oinked:

om...