Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd 07, 04:09 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

Need Soloflex stuff sunflower news reader Weights 3 January 31st 05 03:32 AM
soloflex Mostro Weights 4 December 6th 04 07:46 PM
No more GoreTex and expensive stuff! Forester Walking in the UK 40 February 19th 04 08:19 PM
Q: Soloflex? zoltar Weights 6 July 25th 03 04:38 PM
soloflex Joe Watts \(JW\) Weights 3 July 9th 03 11:32 AM