Which supplements REALLY help to increase mass?

Old July 4th 03, 01:58 AM
gps

Default Which supplements REALLY help to increase mass?

Bonker wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:54:16 -0700, "Jeade MacHaskop"
wrote:

No supplement will do much of anything. They certainly won't increase
size/mass. If you want to increase mass, either workout right and eat right
OR take steroids.

"Ron" wrote in message
. com...
Hi there,

Wanted to get some feedback from the experts - which supplements (of
the 100 billion out there) do you recommend for really assisting with
mass increase? There are at least a billion products on the market
that claim to help with mass, but I doubt most do anything that a good
diet and strong workout program alone don't already do.

Just curious what supplements the experts on the board were using
(creatine, glutamine, flax seed, lecithin, etc)

BTW, to the individuals who recommend I not use test boosters and
just increase protein intake to cure my insomnia and tiredness - it
worked beautifully - I am regaining mass once again and am hoping to
break through my old ceiling soon.

Thanks!

Crap.

If creatine works well for you, you'll pile on pounds of LBM in short
order.

Could you quantify pounds, roughly, and define short order?
ps
Old July 4th 03, 04:59 AM
Tom Morley

"Ron" wrote in message
[...]

Isn't that a kind of cook?

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

Old July 4th 03, 04:59 AM
Tom Morley

"Ron" wrote in message
e.com...

Hi there,

Wanted to get some feedback from the experts - which supplements (of
the 100 billion out there) do you recommend for really assisting with
mass increase? There are at least a billion products on the market
that claim to help with mass, but I doubt most do anything that a good
diet and strong workout program alone don't already do.

Just curious what supplements the experts on the board were using
(creatine, glutamine, flax seed, lecithin, etc)

BTW, to the individuals who recommend I not use test boosters and
just increase protein intake to cure my insomnia and tiredness - it
worked beautifully - I am regaining mass once again and am hoping to
break through my old ceiling soon.

Thanks!

Crap.

If creatine works well for you, you'll pile on pounds of LBM in short
order.

Could you quantify pounds, roughly, and define short order?
ps

Isn't that a kind of cook?

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

Old July 4th 03, 09:49 AM
Bully

"Ron" wrote in message
[...]

A pound in an imperial measure. 1 pound= 454 grams.
--
Bully
http://www.proteinbars.co.uk

"This life is more than just a read thru" - Anthony Kiedis

Old July 4th 03, 07:43 PM
gps

Bonker wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
[...]

Up to half a stone (7lbs) in a few weeks by my own experience and I've
done it twice. Some people don't seem to get such an effect though but
everyone's different and when/how you take it probably makes a big
difference too.

Bonker.

You do realize that creatine causes water retention and that the weight
gain is not entirely muscle.
ps

Old July 4th 03, 07:45 PM
gps

Tom Morley wrote:

gps wrote:
Bonker wrote:

If creatine works well for you, you'll pile on pounds of LBM in short
order.

Could you quantify pounds, roughly, and define short order?
ps

Isn't that a kind of cook?

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

Could be.
ps
Old July 4th 03, 07:45 PM
gps

Tom Morley wrote:

gps wrote:
Bonker wrote:

If creatine works well for you, you'll pile on pounds of LBM in short
order.

Could you quantify pounds, roughly, and define short order?
ps

Isn't that a kind of cook?

--
Tom Morley | Same roads