Steroid Question

Old March 23rd 05, 04:51 AM
WaLDo420

Default Steroid Question

Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?

Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

Old March 23rd 05, 05:06 AM
Jim

"WaLDo420" wrote in message
ps.com...
Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?

Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

SAMe changed my life like no other anti depressent ever did. It all depends
I guess.

Jim

Old March 23rd 05, 05:42 AM
spodosaurus

WaLDo420 wrote:
Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?

Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

I assume you mean anabolic/androgenic steroids, yes? Some do elevate
mood in some people.

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Abs - weighted question and frequency question Larry Hodges Weights 6 April 11th 04 06:49 PM
A newbie question about weight loss - please help! grubas Weights 18 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
A stupid question about muscle gain and diet/cals? sure... Steven C \(Doktersteve\) Weights 15 February 27th 04 10:52 PM
Marathon question rosie Running 3 January 1st 04 11:02 PM
marathon training question Beasley Running 8 November 6th 03 08:15 PM