QUESTION : Best Unprescribed Steroid To Buy ????????

Old April 7th 05, 11:55 PM
Bugsy

Default QUESTION : Best Unprescribed Steroid To Buy ????????

Hello group,

I live in Canada, what are you suggesting to build muscle mass ?

I lift weights and can bench 210 twice, which isn't to bad.

I currently weigh 185 lbs with 10% body fat, but I would like to bulk up
with muscle only to 210 lbs over an extended period.

What are you recommending without a prescription from a doctor ?

A prescription from a doctor would be best, but I do not know any that
prescribe steroid like substances.

Cordially
Old April 8th 05, 12:23 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Bugsy wrote:

Hello group,

I live in Canada, what are you suggesting to build muscle mass ?

I lift weights and can bench 210 twice, which isn't to bad.

I currently weigh 185 lbs with 10% body fat, but I would like to bulk up
with muscle only to 210 lbs over an extended period.

What are you recommending without a prescription from a doctor ?

A prescription from a doctor would be best, but I do not know any that
prescribe steroid like substances.

Cordially

Unfortunately, the "real" steroid precursors have been banned...... :-P
DHEA is one that does show some promise for increasing testosterone
levels, but it's still not the same as using illegal ones.

Before you jump on the steroid bandwagon tho', try proper weight lifting
technique and diet for awhile. Many people can make excellent progress
that way.

Research dude. ;-)
--
Om.

Old April 8th 05, 01:36 AM
Sonnenrad

Bugsy schrieb:
Hello group,

I live in Canada, what are you suggesting to build muscle mass ?

I lift weights and can bench 210 twice, which isn't to bad.

I currently weigh 185 lbs with 10% body fat, but I would like to bulk up
with muscle only to 210 lbs over an extended period.

What are you recommending without a prescription from a doctor ?

A prescription from a doctor would be best, but I do not know any that
prescribe steroid like substances.

Cordially

try HST training instead

Abs - weighted question and frequency question Larry Hodges Weights 6 April 11th 04 06:49 PM
A newbie question about weight loss - please help! grubas Weights 18 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
A stupid question about muscle gain and diet/cals? sure... Steven C \(Doktersteve\) Weights 15 February 27th 04 10:52 PM
Marathon question rosie Running 3 January 1st 04 11:02 PM
marathon training question Beasley Running 8 November 6th 03 08:15 PM