Power Board aerobics

Old March 15th 04, 05:44 AM
Le Croissant

Default Power Board aerobics

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me look for more information on Power
boarding aerobics.

I recently started power boarding classes at the local gym, i have
flat feet so my knees are very weak and are inclined to give now and
then. The springboard used in the class is fantastic and it's
extremely low stress for my knees. I am wondering if this type of
aerobics is new or old? I have never seen this springboard before in
any fitness store.

Does anyone know who the supplier is? I have tried to ask the gym
staff but they are being vague...

Thanks
Trucie