New Podcast for Health & Fitness

Old January 12th 06, 05:44 PM
guscave guscave is offline
Junior Member

Location: Miami, FL.
Default New Podcast for Health & Fitness

Hi everyone,
A few weeks ago I joined a new podcasting network called "Podcaster News Network". Within the network I now have a short weekly podcast called "The BodyCast".

This week I'm reviewing 3 new gadgets that you can use for your work-outs. I talk about the pros and cons of each and how they're used.
Check it out at: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=58

Thanks,
A Better Day
http://www.abetterdaymedia.com