anyone try new workout videos called "Core Secrets?" by Gunnar Peterson

Old January 20th 04, 12:35 AM
ellegirl

Default anyone try new workout videos called "Core Secrets?" by Gunnar Peterson

This one is a new workout from Gunthy-Renker (sp?)using that
inflatable "exercise ball." and I've heard of this guy before,
training the celebrities and stuff. Has anyone done this workout yet?
I noticed it had that tv host Brook Burke on the cover, but wondered
if she's just promoting it, and not really doing the workouts on the
videos. Never worked out with those inflatable "exercise balls"
either, do they give results? The whole package seems kinda pricey
though.