Anyone else still waiting for Profect protein?

Old April 12th 04, 02:47 AM
Nicole Reed

Default Anyone else still waiting for Profect protein?

I also ordered a box of Profect vials from their web site, but they’re not shipping them yet. If you live near Protica in Philadelphia, you can probably get them sooner. They said my order will ship in June 04, and they’re giving me 30% off.

If you haven’t ordered yet, they’re offering coupon codes he http://www.protica.com/chartercustomer.htm

Nicole Reed