any help for a pot belly?

Old October 18th 03, 07:47 AM
[email protected]

Default any help for a pot belly?

I think most of the people responding are assuming that you are fat,
but you have said that you are happy with your body shape. What is
your body composition? My brother is low in fat yet he has a pot belly
as well. I study Tai Chi and it has done wonder for my posture, and
made my pot belly diminish. Yoga can also do this for you, its
basically learning to extend your posture and breath from the bowel
instead of shallow breathing from the top of the lungs. All this
strengthing your abdominal and back muscles and let you hold your good
posture. Cant tell you enough of what good posture can do for the rest
of your body.

Are you bloated from food allergy? that can also cause pot belly. I am
assuming that you are not fat, otherwise its too obvious a solution.
Also being as big as you are, did you mess with steriods? its been
known that steriods can also create a pot belly. I dont have enough
information, and just shooting in the dark, but hopefully help you
make a search in a new direction.

On 2 Jun 2003 14:42:46 -0700, (bobbyblue) wrote:

im male in my 30's 6ft 220lbs...im happy with my body shape except
for this hard protruding belly (looks like im pregnant!). i do
aerobics and crunches and nothing helps. I see other guys on the
street with big stomachs but none of them seem to protrude like
mine...any advice? Thanks.

Old October 18th 03, 03:33 PM
JC Der Koenig

It's a tumor.