last county meeting here.

Old April 25th 05, 01:29 PM
Tom Wheeler

Default last county meeting here.

cpt county fire here wants a retirement incress.
20yrs=3D22 grand a year.
25yrs=3D26 grand
30 yrs=3D29 gran a year.'
last year they were short 500 grand on the retirement plan.
of over 8 million a year they pay now.
so by re doing plan a 19 year old well has to work for 49 years to get
19 grand a year retire ment.
and all employess well has to pay 250 more per year to make up for the
leaders who wee shorted last year on there re tirement plan.
the county next to here. get's 1 million a day for 365 days to do there
5 stations witch is not in our sec......
butt can do the land to sell for houses at near 29 grand before there
sales to the county....and near 300 a year for maintain of there service
for life......

How is your running in fire area.
How many fire have we had..zero.......
the crew who keep all the trash here clean on road.....said 2 in woods
haveing a beer..... and they get lunch and a 10 bill.....
Our leaders at work.....
the other county just got 1 million from gov lady to re do there 2
stations a month ago.....and zero cans found there on the new high way
for state park......

2 yrs 6 month no help job or unemployment and they evan take the 10=A2
cans and get paid to do it......
oh uy's home owners you get to buld your house i on this over prise
lots.......
and me I get to get a cop to go to the land owner. after I fine them to
ask if I cn work for money and then do the pay the taxs thing and file
with i.r.s. and all to work here.........oh yes if they say no.....well
wait a tick......I am free.......

Old April 25th 05, 02:14 PM
Tom Wheeler

after near 30 years as a painter.
No.F construction F county F state, F Fed F all the others F the cops
And F the ninja land owner......I well find another way. F this being a
boss here.
I add they are the most lieing selfish people I ever had the displeasure
iof knwing in 50 years of my life. my birthday was the other day. so
teck I am close on this one.
Do Zerp leaders I had ever had the displeasure of a waisted time in my
whole life........thank you for reading.....Tom Wheeler
Do Zero selfish pigs. ever Big G one of them........
as long as they get paid then it is all right.......
p.s. I have allready been audited for the 30 thank you very much.......

and I know bush and you all our 2 of a kind.........
Your fired......

Old April 25th 05, 02:36 PM
Tom Wheeler

I tom Wheeler
who ride bikes with a back pack and pick up 10=A2 cans to live here.
is telling the whole world that these cps and leaders suck donkey dicks.
eat horse ****. lick cows ass.
are all cowards.losers'and faggets.....
are liers cheaters selfish spoiled brats.
again...and could not here me if I told it to there face...........
that the people in the thumb are the most take all give bac zero ass
wholes I ever had the displeasure of knowing in my whole 50 years of
life.
and there wifes and kids kiss fly ass......

The snow is deep now and I well be on the road again.
the leaders say they do smart business....
I sai there the bigest sluts and faggets god ever made.
Tom Wheeer..Michigan
2 yrs 6 month no job work or any help at all by our gov......
tey n-1 must be licking each others ass now.
Have a good life rec running.....
Michigan.......

I don't no how else to say it./ Butt there all faggets.......
and I ewell find another wayto ask for a job.......or help.....
like the FAGGETS well here me.
sure our leaders who cross there legs and wear silk socks....and these
are the men..... LOSERS.........

Old April 25th 05, 03:27 PM
Sadd Eumi

I can't back this up.
it is all e discuss talk by just me.
it is not real.
I am sure they pay there taxs and work real hard and it is there
money.......

No job. this week after a couple days the snow wel melt. I can put on my
56 miles. and call it this 1500 mile trail train here in michigan done
in 4 month on a bike ith no money........
Far out..........
later.......in the real world. that kars calcium is good stuff. I need
4 or 5 days rest to finish out this 1500 mile trail with some
class..............
fers.......greedy fags.........
think they well con front me. might be 1 or 2 in future........butt rest
well agree.....
there all selfish faggets leaders. do zero people..........

Old April 25th 05, 04:26 PM
Sadd Eumi

I did tell the world and the universe that these township leaders here
are the bigest butt lickicking ass whole The big G ever made didn't
I.......
and that I well never see them because me being on my bike with a back
pack for 2 years 6 month and asking for work here.........well There
allso donkys ass licking fggets too and the leader cops his the bigest
brown nose of all of them.......
1500 miles this weeks.....nd I am sure they never hear what I said......
because in Gov term this never happen o or they well pay some one to
cover this story up........Tom Wheeler
thank you for reading.....
as long as they get there oney they well keep on kissing your
ass.....Bush........