Meeting Mr. O tomorrow

Old October 18th 03, 04:39 AM
Granola Bar

Default Meeting Mr. O tomorrow

Hey I'm everyone I'm meeting with Dorain Yates tomorrow at 2! Cool
huh? Anyone have any questions they want asked?
Old October 18th 03, 06:47 AM
Sarah Jane

In Granola Bar wrote:
Hey I'm everyone I'm meeting with Dorain Yates tomorrow at 2! Cool
huh? Anyone have any questions they want asked?

"When the circumference of your arm exceeded that of your head, did it
not occur to you that it might be time to cut back on the juice?"
Old October 18th 03, 07:39 AM
Lou L

My friend who owns a gym here in the San Francisco area had Dorian guest
pose several times,and I was lucky enough to also meet him and can tell
you he's a super nice guy.You should have a pleasant visit.
Enjoy!