FS: 1993 Nike "Welcome to the real world" Cross-Country Running Promo Sheet

Old February 12th 04, 06:37 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1993 Nike "Welcome to the real world" Cross-Country Running Promo Sheet

1993 Nike "Welcome to the real world" Cross-Country Running Promo Sheet

I have for sale the 1993 Nike "Welcome to the real world" Cross-Country
Running Promotional Litho Sheet #5391. The sheet measures 15 3/4" x 34 1/2"
is in full-color and features a male and female, running cross-country, with
mountains and foothills in the background.
The 1993 Nike "Welcome to the real world" Cross-Country Running Promo Sheet
is in MINT condition.
Price $6. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Old February 12th 04, 04:35 PM
Surf McBrowse

I have Zola Budd's shoes from 1979 (I borrowed them and never returned
them).

Price 45 Rand. Free shipping!

Surf

Old February 12th 04, 04:51 PM
What?\ she whispered, \D'you think that'll work?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:35:26 -0600, "Surf McBrowse"
wrote:

I have Zola Budd's shoes from 1979 (I borrowed them and never returned
them).

Three years ago I kissed Bjork on the cheek at an after show party.
My lips aren't for sale, but I'll sell you a kiss for 5.
Old February 12th 04, 05:57 PM
What?\ she whispered, \D'you think that'll work?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:19:17 -0600, "Surf McBrowse"
wrote:

Three years ago I kissed Bjork on the cheek at an after show party.
My lips aren't for sale, but I'll sell you a kiss for 5.

Caveat emptor. We don't know where they've been.

I can offer my personal guarantee that my lips haven't strayed from my
face since my birth. OTOH, my face has been in some pretty odd
places so I take your point.

Zola's shoes on the other hand are in mint condition, only dropped once.

IIRC, she briefly had a contract with Brooks. Do tell, are they the
late-lamented 'Hugger GT's'?

Old February 12th 04, 09:46 PM
Surf McBrowse

I can offer my personal guarantee that my lips haven't strayed from my
face since my birth. OTOH, my face has been in some pretty odd
places so I take your point.

Perhaps if you included free lemon soaked napkins, your offer would be more
enticing.

IIRC, she briefly had a contract with Brooks. Do tell, are they the
late-lamented 'Hugger GT's'?

Why yes they are! Unfortunately the shoes included Gortex in their
construction which caused terrible sweating, which in turn caused blisters,
which is how the barefoot waif came about.

The shoes still attract hyenas and zorillas if left upwind.

Surf

Old February 12th 04, 10:32 PM
What?\ she whispered, \D'you think that'll work?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:46:36 -0600, "Surf McBrowse"
wrote:

Perhaps if you included free lemon soaked napkins, your offer would be more
enticing.

And perhaps if you spent less time in pretentious restaurants or on
first-class flights you'd begin to lose this deviant obsession with
fragrant aromas.

which is how the barefoot waif came about.

Ha! The real story of how she became a barefoot runner is much more
interesting, but I shall leave that for others to tell...

Speaking of running - which we rarely do - how's it goin', oh
sun-kissed beachy boy?
Old February 13th 04, 12:10 AM
Asswiper Toilet Paper

"What?\" she whispered, \"D'you think that'll work?" GreenEyesBlondHairCute wrote in message . ..
Three years ago I kissed Bjork on the cheek at an after show party.
My lips aren't for sale, but I'll sell you a kiss for 5.

Not quite. It was a full wet, tongue kiss, followed by heavy grinding
of the hips. The rest of the video is too blurred to make out what
happened next.
Old February 13th 04, 12:13 AM
Asswiper Toilet Paper

"Surf McBrowse" wrote in message . ..
I have Zola Budd's shoes from 1979 (I borrowed them and never returned
them).

Price 45 Rand. Free shipping!

Surf

What will you whack-off to if you sell them? A pair of her panties?