torn achilles

Old May 29th 14, 05:13 PM posted to rec.running
Jos Bergervoet[_2_]

Default torn achilles

On 5/29/2014 2:19 AM, steinbej wrote:

General update: I've been doing the heavy-loaded eccentric
heel exercises as advised here on this very discussion group.
I'm 8 weeks into the 12 week regimen and I must say it's been
very successful, surprisingly successful!

Great! Sometimes you can trust what you read on the
internet. Your report gives me more confidence in
the method as well (I brought it up here because it
helped me once, but one recovery can just be by
coincidence of course..)

..
I'll post again in another month or two.

Yes, no premature final conclusions! I hope there
won't be averse side-effects or relapse. Success!

--
Jos

torn achilles Jos Bergervoet[_2_] Running 2 March 8th 14 11:49 PM
Torn PCL [email protected] Running 1 November 6th 06 10:06 AM
Knowing About & Caring for Your Friend, The Achilles Tendon Was: Achilles Tendon Pain - URGENT ! [email protected] Running 0 December 23rd 04 09:21 PM