u11 boys 1500m ran in 5.06, bettered?

Old June 24th 04, 02:53 PM
weeeze

Default u11 boys 1500m ran in 5.06, bettered?

When we ( me + my brother ),were young, he won at Crystal Palace in a one
off 10 year olds 1500 metres,(they considered that too far to run
regularly), anyway, he recorded 5 min 6 secs, and at the time , I was County
champ at u13,...the same day at a meeting in HULL, I ran a second slower
than that, and won the race....is this time for a 10 year old,some sort of
record, cos in England, the records end with 800 metres, and like i said,
CRYSTAL PALACE put this race as a 'one off'....i'd be interested to know of
other 10 year olds times for 1500m...
ALL THE BEST.....FRED C

Old June 24th 04, 03:28 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

How sad that your life peaked at age 10.

Old August 22nd 14, 01:30 AM
Elvira18 Elvira18 is offline
Banned

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!