Tendonitis on the top of the foot anyone?

Old December 5th 04, 10:49 PM
Ozzie Gontang

In article , Thotful560
wrote:

I have arthritis in my feet and ankles and the pain is usually felt along the
top of my feet. lots of teeny tiny bones in there .
I still run several miles every other day...but the meds interfere with my
energy levels.one does what one can.
Hope all of you had a restful holiday!
nice to see jenn posting again, is robert G still around?
Teresa (never give up)

Hi Teresa,

I believe there have been two Jenns posting. I haven't seen Jenn e fir
for awhile. I googled and saw that Lorne mentioned her name in a 11/24
post on Boston Marathon.

Robert Grumbine is still active. Googled and saw two October responses.
I thought I saw some of his emails in November?

Have a great holiday yourself. My wife, two daughters and I leave on
the 22nd for 6 days in Kauai and then 5 days in Maui.

All the best to you.

In health and on the run,
Ozzie Gontang
Director, San Diego Marathon Clinic, est. 1975
Maintainer - rec.running FAQ
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/running-faq/
Mindful Running:
http://www.mindfulness.com/mr.asp
Old December 6th 04, 04:22 AM
Ozzie Gontang

Andy,

What was the outcome of your visit to the podiatrist.

Ozzie

In article , amh
wrote:

(amh) wrote in message
om...

Thanks for all those who responded.

I'm off to the podiatrist this week. I'll look into the suggestions you made.

Thanks again,
Andy

Establishing Basic Form Natalie Running 30 November 24th 04 09:45 AM
Running Lightly Dadathome Running 13 August 25th 04 06:40 PM
Plantar Fasciitis Survivors: How did you cope? xenman Running 18 July 5th 04 10:31 PM
shin splints and bad calves? wossoyi Running 4 May 31st 04 08:11 PM
weak kick - fins or not? Brian and Denise Pauley Triathalon 3 April 4th 04 11:01 PM