Zensah Performance

Old June 4th 04, 11:27 PM
Ryan

Default Zensah Performance

Is anyone familiar with the company Zensah Performance www.zensah.com

I heard they developed compression clothing which is seamless, and
from what I am told the fabric is more breathable, and has is better
at mositure wicking? Can anyone confirm this. I am told that in
Flordia this is what triathletes are using in training now. Any info
would help? How does this compare with under armour?

Thanks,
Ryan