reactions to usat panel: vigorito, girand, locke, empfield, yount

Old June 5th 04, 12:29 AM
Tom Henderson

Default reactions to usat panel: vigorito, girand, locke, empfield, yount

"Ray Plotecia" wrote in
:

Oh, I herniated a disk (L5-S1) and couldn't even sleep. So I got it
fixed. I had a microdiskectomy and it was a good procedure. I'm
coming back strong, I think.

I'm cycling 50 hilly miles at 16 mph and swimming almost as well as I
used to. I haven't run a step and will probably blow off this whole
season.

I'm not totally missing the running but I am missing the people at the
races.

Ray

Here's to a speedy recovery!