Camera Found Rannoch Moor Between Kingshouse & Beinn a'Chrulaiste

Old May 17th 05, 08:43 PM
Rab C Nesbitt

Default Camera Found Rannoch Moor Between Kingshouse & Beinn a'Chrulaiste

Found some time ago an Olympus ? [mju] Camera on walk from Kingshouse Hotel, Rannoch up the Corbett "Beinn a'Chrulaiste".

IMHO given where it was found I cannot imagine the owner going anywhere but up Beinn a'Chrulaiste.

Silvery/goldy bodied camera, Case Black with Silver "Olympus" lettering.

Tell me something additional about the camera and you can have it back... (e.g. exact model, serial number... )

Otherwise 'twill be Auctioned on eBay & proceeds to Glencoe Mountain Rescue Team.
Yours aye

Rab ...
Fort William

(btw going up Beinn Dorain and Beinn an Dòthaidh on Sunday I found myself with backpack top-zip undone: Car Keys, GPS, emergency money & Mars-Bar amazingly had miraculously stayed in.. Car Keys would have been the interesting one... )
Old May 17th 05, 10:29 PM
John Laird

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:43:14 +0100, "Rab C Nesbitt"
wrote:

(btw going up Beinn Dorain and Beinn an D=F2thaidh on Sunday I found
myself with backpack top-zip undone: Car Keys, GPS, emergency money &
Mars-Bar amazingly had miraculously stayed in.. Car Keys would have been
the interesting one... )

Many rucksacks have a small key "ring" inside, for this very purpose. I
often think my car keys are the one item I want to keep on me, in case my
rucksack falls over a cliff without me attached to it...

--
Do not disturb... Already disturbed enough!

Mail john rather than nospam...
Old June 12th 05, 03:18 PM
Rab C Nesbitt

wrote:

(btw going up Beinn Dorain and Beinn an D=F2thaidh on Sunday I found
myself with backpack top-zip undone: Car Keys, GPS, emergency money &
Mars-Bar amazingly had miraculously stayed in.. Car Keys would have been
the interesting one... )

Many rucksacks have a small key "ring" inside, for this very purpose. I
often think my car keys are the one item I want to keep on me, in case my
rucksack falls over a cliff without me attached to it...

--
Do not disturb... Already disturbed enough!

Mail john rather than nospam...

FYI (All) - it made £36, cheque sent...

;-)

Soy Shrivels 'Nads [email protected] Weights 39 April 19th 05 09:12 AM
Camera found - Stuc a'Chroin / Ben Vorlich (Easter 2004?) Steve Pardoe Walking in the UK 2 December 15th 04 03:26 PM
Canon EOS 300D Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 492 June 16th 04 02:44 AM
Jpegs sm9 © Walking in the UK 30 June 10th 04 02:35 PM
Woohoo! Got my new camera Brian Walking in the UK 0 May 25th 04 08:33 PM