Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th 03, 11:49 PM
Andy Kie Kuo

Default Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

Joey wrote in message . ..
Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

Are you near Pasadena at all? I got my most recent pair of speedos at
the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They have a pretty decent collection
.... and the best within a ten mile radius of me.
http://www.rosebowlaquatics.com/

Mens Health mag Jim Weights 0 May 4th 04 03:23 AM
send your personal trainer stories to Men's Fitness magazine! [email protected] Weights 2 March 4th 04 01:10 AM
send your personal trainer stories to Men's Fitness magazine! John Dongle Weights 0 March 3rd 04 06:49 PM
Mens vs. women's shoes DrLith Running 11 January 17th 04 01:59 AM
Men's Fitness Magazine is junk science jjp Weights 16 January 6th 04 03:19 PM