Exercise & Fitness

Old April 19th 06, 08:09 PM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic

Default Exercise & Fitness

Hello - I am currently studying at an FE college in Scotland and I
would like to get fit - where shall I start? I am female and 34 years
old. Any advice? The last exercise I took was riding the bike in my
early teens!

Old April 20th 06, 04:47 AM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic

Wow! My suggestion would be to read up on some sound materials as far as
developing a simple strength training routine and cardio program.

You then want to understand what foods you are eating and how that can
affect your energy levels and bodyfat.

But first and foremost you have to identify why you are exercising. What
are your particular goals? Once you identify those, you can then figure out
what you need to do exercise and food wise.

Feel free to poke around my website to see if anything can help you out. I
have a bunch of free articles and resources you can browse.

--
Adam K
Check out the Rejuvenation

ups.com...

Old May 5th 06, 06:53 AM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic

chrissy wrote:
Hello - I am currently studying at an FE college in Scotland and I
would like to get fit - where shall I start? I am female and 34 years
old. Any advice? The last exercise I took was riding the bike in my
early teens!

Use a bike or walk when possible. If you can use your commute time for
exercise, you will not have to dedicate time from other activities.

---
Ron

Old May 17th 06, 07:57 PM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic

"chrissy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello - I am currently studying at an FE college in Scotland and I
would like to get fit - where shall I start? I am female and 34 years
old. Any advice? The last exercise I took was riding the bike in my
early teens!

My favorite site for this kind of info is exrx.net. Basically, you should
have some form of aerobic, strength and flexibility training. The specifics
will depend on your goals and what you enjoy doing. Also, eating right has
everything to do with it.