Seasonal - but nothing to do with walking

Old December 6th 03, 03:36 PM
Norman

Default Seasonal - but nothing to do with walking

How to Cook the Christmas Turkey

Step 1: Go buy a turkey

Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey (scotch) OR JD

Step 3: Put turkey in the oven

Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey

Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens

Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink

Step 7: Turn oven the on

Step 8: Take 4 whisks of drinky

Step 9: Turk the bastey

Step 10: Whiskey another bottle of get

Step 11: Stick a turkey in the thermometer

Step 12: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey

Step 13: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours

Step 14: Take the oven out of the turkey

Step 15: Take the oven out of the turkey

Step 16: Floor the turkey up off of the pick

Step 17: Turk the carvey

Step 18: Get yourself another scottle of botch

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

Norman

Old December 6th 03, 04:45 PM
Martin Richardson

In message , Norman
writes
How to Cook the Christmas Turkey

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

As a non-drinking vegetarian I feel that I am missing out on something
here - oh I know, a clear head on Boxing Day.

--
Martin Richardson
216/284 Munros (34/34 'Furths')

Old December 6th 03, 09:39 PM
Roy

"Martin Richardson" wrote in message
In message , Norman
writes
How to Cook the Christmas Turkey

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

As a non-drinking vegetarian I feel that I am missing out on something
here - oh I know, a clear head on Boxing Day.

Good grief, you'll be telling us next there's more to Christmas than getting
drunk, eating too much and conspicuous consumerism.

Roy.

Old December 6th 03, 09:59 PM
Paul Rooney

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 16:45:52 +0000, Martin Richardson
wrote:

In message , Norman
writes
How to Cook the Christmas Turkey

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

As a non-drinking vegetarian I feel that I am missing out on something
here - oh I know, a clear head on Boxing Day.

A clear head is over-rated. I overdid the additive in the coffee one
winter, and survived my first ascent of Tryfan's N ridge. I was
knackered, mind you, but I didn't require assistance.

--
Paul
My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

Please sponsor me for the London Marathon at:
http://www.justgiving.com/london2004
Old December 7th 03, 01:15 AM
Fran

"Roy" roy said...

"Martin Richardson" wrote in message
In message , Norman
writes
How to Cook the Christmas Turkey

Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

As a non-drinking vegetarian I feel that I am missing out on something
here - oh I know, a clear head on Boxing Day.

Good grief, you'll be telling us next there's more to Christmas than getting
drunk, eating too much and conspicuous consumerism.

There probably is. Don't forget he's not the only vegetarian round
here, and although I'm not anti-alcohol I don't really drink enough
to count.
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.
Old December 7th 03, 01:04 PM
KRO

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
There probably is. Don't forget he's not the only vegetarian round
here, and although I'm not anti-alcohol I don't really drink enough
to count.
--
Fran

I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning
that's the best they're going to feel all day. At least I get something to
look
forward to :-)

KRO