Should i add light days

Old April 17th 05, 12:58 AM
thats the bottom line!

Default Should i add light days

I have been lifting for 4 years now and have gotton fairly good result
with few injurys just the odd ach and pain.My goal has always been
maximine strenght and a little size. I have always used the standard
pyramid method,you no ending with low reps and heavy wieghts(end at
around 4 reps). Anyway what I was wondering was should i change my
routine and have some light days like everyone is telling me to do, or
keep the routine i use currently and still have succes with? The
Question is, will i get injured in the long run.
Old April 19th 05, 01:34 AM
Selene

"thats the bottom line!" wrote
I have been lifting for 4 years now and have gotton fairly good result
with few injurys just the odd ach and pain.My goal has always been
maximine strenght and a little size. I have always used the standard
pyramid method,you no ending with low reps and heavy wieghts(end at
around 4 reps). Anyway what I was wondering was should i change my
routine and have some light days like everyone is telling me to do, or
keep the routine i use currently and still have succes with? The
Question is, will i get injured in the long run.

No, or yes. Why mess with success.
Yes, usually everyone sustains an injury of some sort eventually. Isn't
necessarily correlated with light or heavy days (IMHO).

HTH,
S.

easy money in 30 days trip Running 0 March 11th 05 03:49 AM
Running on Rest Days Ham String Running 37 March 8th 05 05:21 AM
How necessary is it to take days off? Chad C. Weights 44 June 20th 04 12:34 AM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Walking in the UK 1 October 1st 03 01:33 PM
TR: around Wasdale in 2.5 days Mark Manning Walking in the UK 3 August 20th 03 10:11 AM