How can I stop my tongue from slipping sideways?!!

Old April 20th 19, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Kevin

Default How can I stop my tongue from slipping sideways?!!

On Friday, 19 April 2019 09:52:31 UTC+1, wrote:
use double sided tape until the boots bed in properly.

I hope twenty years later that his boots have bedded in.

Kevin in sunny Cornwall

pain when tilting head sideways or to back ap Weights 2 February 1st 13 12:06 PM
Slipping poles Bernard Hill Walking in the UK 5 December 18th 07 10:59 PM
full-length orthotics slipping - how do they fix? Todd H. Running 0 November 10th 06 07:03 PM
Sideways JimR Weights 7 June 22nd 05 08:41 PM
Sideways bench press BionicMan113 Weights 3 December 18th 04 10:25 PM