Sideways

Old June 13th 05, 02:04 AM
JimR

Default Sideways

This is the absolute best movie I have ever seen in my life.
Just get the dvd and watch it..and buy a good bottle of wine.

Jim

Old June 13th 05, 05:13 AM
GaryG

"JimR" [email protected] wrote in message
This is the absolute best movie I have ever seen in my life.
Just get the dvd and watch it..and buy a good bottle of wine.

Jim

But, no f*cking merlot!!!

GG

Old June 15th 05, 12:23 AM
JimR

"GaryG" wrote in message
"JimR" [email protected] wrote in message
This is the absolute best movie I have ever seen in my life.
Just get the dvd and watch it..and buy a good bottle of wine.

Jim

But, no f*cking merlot!!!

GG

That was my favorite part of the movie....I was extremely bored the other
day and Giammatti and Haden Church do a play by play commentary of the whole
movie on the DVD. It is hilarious. This IS a DVD to own. It is kinda
heartwarming. I love the film.

Jim

Old June 16th 05, 05:56 AM
455

what was the purpose of showing a truckers cock?

Old June 16th 05, 08:44 PM
Gemini Jackson

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:56:47 -0400, "455"
wrote:

what was the purpose of showing a truckers cock?

Ah. Many thanx. Had that one in my qeue at netflix. Think I'll pass
on it now.

~GJ~
Old June 17th 05, 02:40 AM
JimR

I didnt see any kinda trucker cock when I saw Sideways.
You fellas must be gay. Sideways was a cool flick man

Jim

Old June 22nd 05, 07:32 PM
455

when paul g. went back to retrieve the wallet form the waitress' house, her
husband chased him out of the house

Old June 22nd 05, 08:41 PM
John

"455" wrote in message
when paul g. went back to retrieve the wallet form the waitress' house,

her
husband chased him out of the house

I didnt see any kinda trucker cock when I saw Sideways.
You fellas must be gay. Sideways was a cool flick man

Jim

Sideways was a slow, retarded movie that would only be liked by flaming
liberals that want to sip wine all day, bitch about the government, and
provide minorities with programs to keep them down.