Schwinn HT310 - opinions

Old May 10th 05, 10:57 PM
RockyCoast

Default Schwinn HT310 - opinions

Hello -
Has anyone used a Schwinn HT310 stepper/climber? I think this model is
out of production now but I'm looking at a used one. I've never owned
a stepper type machine. This one looks a bit like a VersaClimber. I
cannot find ANY reviews or reports on the HT310. I've searched old
copies of Consumer Reports at the library but no luck. I'm hoping
someone here will know this machine and be able to give an opinion.
Thanks!

Old November 22nd 13, 04:08 PM
Zaviretipol Zaviretipol is offline
Junior Member

This post is*very*informative.*Thank you!